- Am I saving enough money?
- Will I have enough to retire and last my lifetime?
- I think I have enough, but finance is a foreign language to me. How do I really know?
For over 25 years, I’ve been helping people just like you by simplifying the financial planning process.
I show you where you stand and let you know if you need to make any changes. I show you what steps to take with saving, spending, and investing to reduce your uncertainty and insecurity so that you can live a vibrant life with the resources you have.
I work with you to:
- Uncover your highest goals and priorities (retirement, education, travel, legacy, etc.)
- Analyze your feelings about risk and how they impact the choices you make
- Make an inventory of your current and future resources (savings, income) and expenses
I present you with options and trade-offs for using your resources. Then you choose the path that matches your highest goals and priorities.
Once you’ve chosen your path, I will provide you with an understandable step-by-step financial plan that can be confidently put into action!
Click here to find out more about Vibrant Life Financial Planning services. Let’s work together to create a plan for your vibrant life!
Garnet Sherman, CFP®, AEP®